MRFAC, Inc., formerly known as the Manufacturers Radio Frequency Advisory Committee traces its origins to 1954 when it was an arm of the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM). For the past 31 years, MRFAC has operated independently, while retaining its close ties to NAM on business and industrial specrtum policy matters.
MRFAC Licensing Services
MRFAC performs a wide range of frequency coordination and licensing services for industrial radio users. In addition, to frequency coordination, MRFAC's services include:
- Contour analysis (including impact of new applications on existing radio systems
- Form 601 preparation and Schedule K (required notification) filing
- Co- and adjacent-channel analysis for 72, 150, 450, 800 and 900 MHz systems
- Preparation of FCC Registration (CORES) filings
- Assistance with short-spacing consent letters